- Pasig, Philippines10 Jenny's Avenue, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Establish clear and measurable sales objectives through forecasting revenue and developing annual sales targets for assigned accounts and/or territories.
- Determine and report annual gross profitability per product family under the sales portfolio.
- Establish streamlined field sales procedures and protocols that lean to maximizing the available company resources and man- hours.
- Generate documents and forms when necessary to fill up the gaps in sales operations.
- Exhibiting the highest professional standards in managing a sales team by directly developing, coaching, guiding and motivating the team members in achieving their annual target revenues and other key performance indicators.
- Maintaining position of the company as the overall preferred vendor of choice for a collective of assigned accounts.
- Ensure quarterly and annual targets are delivered through methodical staff management, periodic performance review, reward system and individual recognition.
- Identify and measure the strengths and weaknesses of the sales personnel and implement the effective sales program to match accordingly.
- Provide direct customer-interfacing support to the sales team if necessary to increase the probability of winning the opportunity.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with account management directives.
- Negotiate with identified supporting resources to complete an economic and competitive solution offering such as internal groups (product management, manufacturing, logistics, project management) and external groups (contractors and other suppliers) without compromising quality of delivery expected by the customer
- Promote, position and pursue superior solution offering to outcompete other customer vendors.
- Create or contribute to guidelines of effective sales material presentations that will be generated by internal teams like product management or marketing.
- Generate a visual and numerical format report and presentation of quarterly and annual sales activities inclusive of sales generated, sales lost, competitors and other parameters that affect the competitive space.
- Establish and maintain a high level of rapport to key accounts and partners that are primary revenue generators at an executive level.
- Maintain integrity and honesty, and deal ethically with costumers, business partners and colleagues regardless of the situation.
- Stay updated with industry trends, monitor competition behavior, and learn new sales techniques to improve and further develop team performance.
- Conducts staffing and qualifying of sales personnel with direct partnership with human resources team, to secure high quality talent is maintained and improved internally and if needed - replenished periodically.
- Performs other management-mandated functions as may be assigned from time to time.
- Travel required minimum of 75% as contributory to the sales operations
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Atleast 5 years working experience in the related field
- Has a strong leadership skills
- Must be customer oriented
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent coaching skills; ability to observe, evaluate, and give meaningful feedback
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.