Architectural Sales Manager
- Quezon City, PhilippinesPanay Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Architectural Sales Manager position has overall responsibility for managing and developing World Class Laminate Inc. and Cebu World Laminate’s sales relationship with and support of key Architects, Designers, Specification Writers and other Influencers engaged in the commercial construction market with the goal of increasing preference and demand for melamine laminated boards, systems and capabilities, driving the brand decision as early as possible. The Architectural Sales Manager coaches, trains and develops all Architectural Sales Representatives in the region and prepares them for future advancement opportunities.
It is preferred that the incumbent be in or willing to travel within Luzon area and occasional visits to the Visayas region.
Incumbent collaborates with the shared services Sales organization, Corporate Accounts, channel customers, Product Management, Marketing Communication, and Ceiling Division leadership to provide effective architectural and technical support and market feedback and insights.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides leadership, clear objectives, priorities, strategic plan and resources/support to the Architectural Sales Representatives with primary focus on:
- Improving WCLI AND CWLI's specification and bidding position
- Strengthening and expanding key client relationships
- Supporting an effective and collaborative job tracking process
- Launching and/or promoting high impact WCLI AND CWLI product and service solutions
- Skill/expertise development
- Aligns resources focused on the greatest opportunity
- Provides expertise and problem-solving skills based on deep product, business, competitive and construction industry knowledge, strong sales and presentation abilities and techniques, and effective internal and external networking and relationships. Drives the company’s guided selling process using salesforce/Hubspot.
- Manages regional expense budget and allocations and provides business/market/trend/performance/sales team updates and special project support as requested or assigned.
- Provide regular hands on coaching to team and rep support and development to ensure team provides outstanding customer and client service.
- The Architectural Manager is expected to be in-market selling and supporting their sales team 40 – 60% of the time in their respective area.
- Performs other functions as assigned by the Sales and Marketing Head and/or Sales and Marketing Director
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- 5 to 10 years of functional sales and/or managerial experience in Architectural Sales or similar functional area
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial construction industry, architectural/design processes, and multi-stage/long cycle B2B sales, conversion and client dynamics.
- Experience with territory management and job tracking required.
- Ability to make impactful data-based business decisions
- Strong business acumen and professionalism.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills, including negotiating, presentation, professional selling, conflict resolution and relationship building.
- Self-motivated with a focus on working to and exceeding targets.
- Effective and independent time and scheduling management of activities.
- Ability to set and self-manage priorities to ensure maximizing of account development maximization for both existing and new accounts for region.
- Passion to succeed through team leadership via affirmation, coaching and critical feedback.
- MS office computer skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Travel time up to and over 50% servicing respective market and within the assigned region
- Preferred candidate located in or willing to travel as needed.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About World Class Laminate Inc.
World Class Laminate, Inc. (WCLI) is the pioneer in manufacturing melamine boards (ParticleBoard, MDF, Plywood), Membrane Doors, Solid Surface, Phenolic & Compact Boards in the Philippines. It is a service-oriented company that provides the local construction industry with world-class boards for furniture, cabinets, closets, walls, partitions and other interior requirements.
Simply Modular, our coolest product to date is the only screwless stackable furniture, the first of its kind in the Philippines!
Simply Modular Branches:
SM M Place
Vertis North (soon!)
New exciting products mean we need more people like you to join our growing team! Browse our openings or message us here for more questions and concerns.