Wireless Link Technologies, Inc.
- Manila, Philippines544 Florentino Torres St. Sta. Cruz, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
Accounting Assistant supports the Accounting department with their day-to-day functions by performing entry-level accounting duties. He/She will perform clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications with clients and vendors, fact=checking, filing, and other duties, as needed.
1. Inputting of Payments
2. Maintaining Sales Journal
3. Release invoices of Dealer, Branches, Sisters and Walk-in
4. Checking and receiving of cash/check and daily sales report
5. Monitoring of AR Aging for Dealers, Branches, Sisters and Walk-in
6. Receiving and encoding of BIR 2307 received
7. Preparation of SOAs
8. Weekly cash count
9. Maintaining and updating of Lapsing Schedule
10. Finalization and encoding of all sales invoices and ORs issued for the month
11. Monthly inventory count
12. Preparing of telegraphic related docs
13. Preparation of BIR sales invoice, OR and other forms
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Familiar with basic accounting principles
- Knowledgeable in MS Office/MS Excel and any accounting ERP System
- Should have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Exceptional time management and strong written and oral communication skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 544 Florentino Torres St. Sta. Cruz, Manila
- Information Communication Technology
- 1 opening
About Wireless Link Technologies, Inc.
The Leader In Wireless Networking & Security Solutions
Wireless Link Technologies, Inc. (WLTI) is a premier Information and Communications Technology (ICT) provider and systems integrator in the Philippines specializing in the field of security, surveillance, wireless communications, GPS Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Management, VoIP telephony and networking solutions.
Established in 2009, we opened our main branch in Manila, offering electronics applications and a wide range of wireless networking solutions. Through the years, we have forged partnerships with the world’s recognized brands such as Ubiquiti Networks, Icom, GeoVision, Avtech, Hikvision, Mikrotik, 4ipnet, Welltech, among other brands.
Our pool of electronics and communications engineers has worldwide standard qualifications certified by our international partners. More than being a distribution company, we are a total solutions provider enabling our customers to focus on their business goals.
In 2013, we have opened our second branch in General Santos City mainly catering clients in the Mindanao region. In 2016, WLT opened a branch in Bacolod City to serve Negros Island and Western Visayas regions. The company grew from a mere three (3) to now over sixty (60) employees which clearly shows a steady growth over the past seven (7) years.
WLTI is an authorized Philippine distributor of the following products lines:
CCTV Surveillance: Hikvision, Geovision, Avtech
Two Way Radio: ICOM
GPS Vehicle Tracking: GPS Eye Tracker (www.gpseyetracker.ph)
Wireless / Wired Networking: Ubiquiti Networks, 4ipnet, Mikrotik, Cisco
Click for more details: http://wireless-link.net/2015/about-us/