The Human Resource Manager manages all HR functions including recruitment, employee relations, training and development, benefits and compensation, and organization development. The incumbent stays up to date with current legal HR compliance needs and ensures all HR documentation is up to date, complete, and accurate, including employee file maintenance or 201 files.
The HR Manager will lead all HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented high-performance culture. Reporting directly to the COO & CEO, and working closely with colleagues to ensure all HR duties are undertaken in accordance with employment law, company policy, and ensuring any risk to the business is minimized.
- Develops and implements HR strategies aligned with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Manages full recruitment process including sourcing strategy, interviewing, reference checking, and job offers to selected candidates. Conduct interviews for Key positions.
- Manages all employee movements to be aligned with established procedures and ensures completeness of required documentation.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, and develop programs for Performance Management.
- Developing and delivering training solutions that meet business needs and evaluates the effectiveness of the training programs to the employees.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Plan and oversee employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends and recommending benefit programs to the management.
- Monitors the actual facilitation of government-mandated benefits programs.
- Oversee the payroll process and ensure all related concerns are addressed timely and accordingly.
- Oversee all aspects of employment law and employee relations leading all investigations, disciplinary procedures, and terminations to ensure compliance in labor law.
- Ensures that all employees’ records are maintained and updated.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Establishes HR objectives that will provide an employee-oriented high-performance culture.
- Spearhead the planning and organizing of Company events and employee engagement programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree of BS Psychology, Business Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or HR Executives
- Knowledgeable of HR systems and process
- In-depth knowledge in labor law and HR best practices
- With experience in leadership roles or managing people
- Able to strategize training programs based on TNA
- Preferably with the above average on oral and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 544 Florentino Torres St. Sta. Cruz, Manila
- Information Communication Technology
- 1 opening
About Wireless Link Technologies, Inc.
The Leader In Wireless Networking & Security Solutions
Wireless Link Technologies, Inc. (WLTI) is a premier Information and Communications Technology (ICT) provider and systems integrator in the Philippines specializing in the field of security, surveillance, wireless communications, GPS Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Management, VoIP telephony and networking solutions.
Established in 2009, we opened our main branch in Manila, offering electronics applications and a wide range of wireless networking solutions. Through the years, we have forged partnerships with the world’s recognized brands such as Ubiquiti Networks, Icom, GeoVision, Avtech, Hikvision, Mikrotik, 4ipnet, Welltech, among other brands.
Our pool of electronics and communications engineers has worldwide standard qualifications certified by our international partners. More than being a distribution company, we are a total solutions provider enabling our customers to focus on their business goals.
In 2013, we have opened our second branch in General Santos City mainly catering clients in the Mindanao region. In 2016, WLT opened a branch in Bacolod City to serve Negros Island and Western Visayas regions. The company grew from a mere three (3) to now over sixty (60) employees which clearly shows a steady growth over the past seven (7) years.
WLTI is an authorized Philippine distributor of the following products lines:
CCTV Surveillance: Hikvision, Geovision, Avtech
Two Way Radio: ICOM
GPS Vehicle Tracking: GPS Eye Tracker (www.gpseyetracker.ph)
Wireless / Wired Networking: Ubiquiti Networks, 4ipnet, Mikrotik, Cisco
Click for more details: http://wireless-link.net/2015/about-us/