Product Manager | Radio Communications Division
- Manila, Philippines544 Florentino Torres St. Sta. Cruz, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Product Manager (PM) is considered the CEO of the product (ICOM - Two Way Radio) and is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for that product line. The position also includes marketing, forecasting, and profit & loss responsibilities.
The Product Manager analyzes market and competitive conditions and lays out a product vision that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands. The PM must spend time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions to the broader market. The role of the product manager spans many activities from strategic to tactical and at its best provides cross-functional leadership—bridging gaps within the company between different functions, most notably between engineering-oriented teams, sales and marketing, and support.
The PM is the person responsible for defining the ‘why’, ‘what,’ and ‘when’ of the product that the global principal will build. The PM is the CEO of the product - ICOM - Two Way Radio - which means they lead cross-functional teams from a product's conception through to its launch. The PM works closely with the global principal to generate more leads, apply strategies and identify prospective partners.
The PM must possess a unique blend of business and technical expertise, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical.
- Works closely with the sales team to formulate and implement sales strategies.
- Enhances good business and personal relationship with clients by regularly visiting them.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research
- supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Gathers information and monitor competitors – from current and new products, pricing, and marketing activities.
- Ensures Month-to-date / Year-to-date sales targets on a per-client basis.
- Explores all possible sales opportunities for all products in every existing and new project/client.
- Ensures that excellent pre- and after-sales services are extended to the clients.
- Conducts product enablement to all client’s sales and technical teams to ensure the transfer of knowledge in the field of sales, marketing, and technical.
- Ensures that your own team is well equipped in terms of sales, marketing, and technical knowledge.
- Must work with the technical team to define new product release requirements.
- Must work with the marketing team to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Ensures that clients pay on time in accordance with the agreed terms.
- Provide global principal the Philippines market information to be able to apply effective product strategies.
- Must be able to communicate with all areas of the company.
- Conducts team meetings at least twice a week.
- Reports to the management for a weekly meeting with necessary reports/data.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Must be willing to accept changes, other tasks and responsibilities not mentioned above for the overall growth of the company.
- Knowledge on Radio Communication Devices / Two-Way Radios;
- Experience on sales and marketing;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Time management skills;
- Team leader
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Wireless Link Technologies, Inc.
The Leader In Wireless Networking & Security Solutions
Wireless Link Technologies, Inc. (WLTI) is a premier Information and Communications Technology (ICT) provider and systems integrator in the Philippines specializing in the field of security, surveillance, wireless communications, GPS Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Management, VoIP telephony and networking solutions.
Established in 2009, we opened our main branch in Manila, offering electronics applications and a wide range of wireless networking solutions. Through the years, we have forged partnerships with the world’s recognized brands such as Ubiquiti Networks, Icom, GeoVision, Avtech, Hikvision, Mikrotik, 4ipnet, Welltech, among other brands.
Our pool of electronics and communications engineers has worldwide standard qualifications certified by our international partners. More than being a distribution company, we are a total solutions provider enabling our customers to focus on their business goals.
In 2013, we have opened our second branch in General Santos City mainly catering clients in the Mindanao region. In 2016, WLT opened a branch in Bacolod City to serve Negros Island and Western Visayas regions. The company grew from a mere three (3) to now over sixty (60) employees which clearly shows a steady growth over the past seven (7) years.
WLTI is an authorized Philippine distributor of the following products lines:
CCTV Surveillance: Hikvision, Geovision, Avtech
Two Way Radio: ICOM
GPS Vehicle Tracking: GPS Eye Tracker (www.gpseyetracker.ph)
Wireless / Wired Networking: Ubiquiti Networks, 4ipnet, Mikrotik, Cisco
Click for more details: http://wireless-link.net/2015/about-us/