- Manila, Philippines544 Florentino Torres St. Sta. Cruz, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Performs administrative and office support activities for the sales department. He/ She will become the point of reference for Account Executives and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation, and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Assist Account Executives and Account Managers in their job function
- Processing expense reports
- Coordinating the submission of proposals
- Planning meetings of Account Executives
- Tracking sales progress
- Maintaining department database records
- Serving liaison between Account Executive and Project management office
- Act as Executive assistant to Head, Project Sales and Project Management Department
- Helping project department to get project leads
- Processing of accreditation to client
- Computer literate
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and attention to details
- Flexible and willing to make adjustments
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Communication Skills
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 544 Florentino Torres St. Sta. Cruz, Manila
- Information Communication Technology
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Wireless Link Technologies, Inc.
The Leader In Wireless Networking & Security Solutions
Wireless Link Technologies, Inc. (WLTI) is a premier Information and Communications Technology (ICT) provider and systems integrator in the Philippines specializing in the field of security, surveillance, wireless communications, GPS Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Management, VoIP telephony and networking solutions.
Established in 2009, we opened our main branch in Manila, offering electronics applications and a wide range of wireless networking solutions. Through the years, we have forged partnerships with the world’s recognized brands such as Ubiquiti Networks, Icom, GeoVision, Avtech, Hikvision, Mikrotik, 4ipnet, Welltech, among other brands.
Our pool of electronics and communications engineers has worldwide standard qualifications certified by our international partners. More than being a distribution company, we are a total solutions provider enabling our customers to focus on their business goals.
In 2013, we have opened our second branch in General Santos City mainly catering clients in the Mindanao region. In 2016, WLT opened a branch in Bacolod City to serve Negros Island and Western Visayas regions. The company grew from a mere three (3) to now over sixty (60) employees which clearly shows a steady growth over the past seven (7) years.
WLTI is an authorized Philippine distributor of the following products lines:
CCTV Surveillance: Hikvision, Geovision, Avtech
Two Way Radio: ICOM
GPS Vehicle Tracking: GPS Eye Tracker (www.gpseyetracker.ph)
Wireless / Wired Networking: Ubiquiti Networks, 4ipnet, Mikrotik, Cisco
Click for more details: http://wireless-link.net/2015/about-us/