Channel Sales Executive
- Manila, Philippines544 Florentino Torres St. Sta. Cruz, Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Channel Sales Executive is the primary responsible for the sale of the products or services of Wireless Link Technologies, Inc who reach customers by phone or online, rather than traveling to meet them face to face. Channel Sales Executive work with customers to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly and monthly quotas
- Maintain and expand the database of prospect
- Understand customer needs and requirement
- Ensure to maintain a professional attitude to deals with prospects, customer and existing dealers.
- Manage and provide solutions to all issues related to customer satisfaction.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explaining stock-outs.
- Maintain and updates accurate data to the customers.
- Provide a good service after sales.
- Liable for collecting/accepting payment ( cash/check ).
- Answering calls and speak in a pleasant tone of voice.
- Always attain/check email inquiry.
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Manage time effectively
- Can work under pressure
- Competitive incentives and commission
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 544 Florentino Torres St. Sta. Cruz, Manila
- Information Communication Technology
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Wireless Link Technologies, Inc.
The Leader In Wireless Networking & Security Solutions
Wireless Link Technologies, Inc. (WLTI) is a premier Information and Communications Technology (ICT) provider and systems integrator in the Philippines specializing in the field of security, surveillance, wireless communications, GPS Vehicle Tracking & Fleet Management, VoIP telephony and networking solutions.
Established in 2009, we opened our main branch in Manila, offering electronics applications and a wide range of wireless networking solutions. Through the years, we have forged partnerships with the world’s recognized brands such as Ubiquiti Networks, Icom, GeoVision, Avtech, Hikvision, Mikrotik, 4ipnet, Welltech, among other brands.
Our pool of electronics and communications engineers has worldwide standard qualifications certified by our international partners. More than being a distribution company, we are a total solutions provider enabling our customers to focus on their business goals.
In 2013, we have opened our second branch in General Santos City mainly catering clients in the Mindanao region. In 2016, WLT opened a branch in Bacolod City to serve Negros Island and Western Visayas regions. The company grew from a mere three (3) to now over sixty (60) employees which clearly shows a steady growth over the past seven (7) years.
WLTI is an authorized Philippine distributor of the following products lines:
CCTV Surveillance: Hikvision, Geovision, Avtech
Two Way Radio: ICOM
GPS Vehicle Tracking: GPS Eye Tracker (www.gpseyetracker.ph)
Wireless / Wired Networking: Ubiquiti Networks, 4ipnet, Mikrotik, Cisco
Click for more details: http://wireless-link.net/2015/about-us/