Wine Sales Executive
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
Join one of Manila’s hottest digital /premium wine start-ups
We are looking for a wine sales executive to support the ongoing growth of our ecommerce distribution of our boutique collection of Australian wines to high end restaurants and VIP customers in Manila.
Working directly with the Managing Director, this role involves devising and executing on sales and marketing activities, events, and business development in a fun, small business (but fast growing) environment.
The role is based in Metro Manila and you must be able to commute to Makati/BGC area.
Look forward to hearing from you!
We’re looking for an experienced wine sales executive with the following skills:
- Selling skills of luxury / high-end products to trade and retail customers
- Personable and able to build lasting customer relationships over time
- Understanding of sales funnel process and ’knows how to close’
- Good written / spoken English and professional business communications
- Basic wine knowledge acquired in previous wine sales role, or formal training in hotel/restaurant management
- Highly desirable: existing clients/relationships among wine drinkers and high-end restaurants
You should also possess the following attributes:
- High degree of professionalism
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Well presented and polished appearance / communications
- Able to work with high levels of autonomy and little supervision
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
For the right candidate we can offer:
- Competitive remuneration, with high potential upside from sales commission
- High level of independence and workplace flexibility
- Fun and relaxed start up environment
- Work and learn with one of Manila’s most dynamic tech / food & beverages entrepreneurs
- You will get to drink a lot of wine...!
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Digital Marketing
- Events Management
- Account Management
- Closing Sales
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Aguirre St., 125 L.P. Leviste corner Toledo streets Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.