Motion Graphics and Video Editor
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 2802 28th Floor Pacific Star Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
So you went on vacation, caught it all on video, fixed it up, and posted it online. Got a lot of likes? Sure, it’s fun to be editing those cool videos from your GoPro, but we’ve got something that might make better use of your skills.
That’s right. We’re looking for Video Editors who want to build more work experience in the online space. Here, you’ll get to work your magic, put your work out there for more people to see, and make yourself some cash while you’re at it.
- Edit digital video and audio in non-linear editing platforms like Adobe Premiere
- Incorporate motion graphics into video post-production
- Manage and maintain source material, projects, and other assets
- Publish/upload final videos to appropriate channels like the client website or YouTube
- Actively contribute to the video production process as needed, including shooting video and recording audio
- Mimics reference we send of other ads, following a motion design brief etc.
- Participate in strategic/conceptual development meetings with clients to determine project requirements, objectives, and creative direction
- Present creative concepts to the Studio, Creative Director and Client
- Will resize and tweak static ads
- Can edit live-action/general videos
- Undergraduate education in media production or related field; students currently studying in this field are encouraged to apply
- Extensive experience with digital technology and editing platform (e.g. Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut, Avid Media Composer, etc.)
- Skilled in Motion Graphics / Motion Array
- Comfortable with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Highly adaptable to changing business and client needs
- Excellent multitasking skills; able to balance and adjust priorities based on urgency
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, continuity, etc.
- Experience in image editing, special effects, and 3D a huge plus
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Willing to work in US hours
- Fresh grad to 3 years of graphic design experience and a portfolio showcasing digital work is required
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 2802 28th Floor Pacific Star Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Software Consultancy and Supply
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.