Advertising Operations Specialist
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 2802 28th Floor Pacific Star Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Wideout presents 4 reasons ad ops is great for new grads!
1. It’s the best place to learn about digital advertising - even as a fresh graduate, you can break into the digital advertising industry through ad ops. The ad ops team is an information hub within ad companies, and a key resource for getting things done. This means ad ops gives you the best exposure to help you move or to other career paths in digital advertising.
3. The industry is growing quickly - ten years ago digital advertising was a $7b industry – this year it will be worth $30b and five years from now that number will be $50b. And within the industry there are areas of mega-growth, such as mobile advertising, rtb platforms, and social media – all of which need ad operation expertise.
4. Ad ops is fun - advertising is a blast, and digital is the best part. The dress code is relaxed and virtually everyone outside sales wears jeans to work. The industry tends to be young and energetic. Also, you get to sit on the leading edge of innovation and be part of the real-time invention of an industry. Could there be anything more fun?
Start your digital advertising career with wideout!
We are looking for ad ops specialists
As an ad operations specialist, you will be working with media agencies, website and app publishers, and ad tech platforms to traffick, test, and troubleshoot ad campaigns. You will be responsible for making sure creative go live on spec and on schedule and that your ad campaigns perform well through reporting and analysis.
You will be trained on…
- The digital advertising industry
- Trafficking ads on industry platforms
- Performing QA on banner ads
- Pulling and analyzing campaign reports
- Troubleshooting live ad issues and reporting discrepancies
- Traffic management – implementing, testing, deploying, and optimizing ad campaigns from clients and ad networks
- Provide technical support to troubleshoot problem creative
- Test and evaluate new types of ad products
- Perform QA for campaigns that go live
- Maintain and distribute pacing reports
- Lead new publishers through product testing and integration
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Fresh graduates and job seekers from BPOs and other industries are invited to apply. Familiarity with digital advertising is not a requirement, but the ability to communicate well in English is.
- Strong written and verbal English
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially reporting in Excel.
- Detail-oriented, exceptionally organized and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Must be willing to work any shift
- Technical support experience a plus
- Any ad operation experience a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 2802 28th Floor Pacific Star Building, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Software Consultancy and Supply
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.