In creative solutions, where quality is the name of the game and skill is your ace in the hole, it is paramount that you keep your teams sharp and their repertoire up to date. Leading that charge will be a strong and intuitive leader who will ensure that expertise levels are optimized to take on the most challenging opportunities in the industry.
The Video Editor SME (Subject Matter Expert) will be responsible for the overall administration, monitoring, and development of all aspects of team capabilities. Apart from maintaining a high standard of output, this role must also be able to
identify new and emerging platforms in which to grow and upskill.
This is a role that requires a passion for the craft, a perfervid drive for excellence and an impeccable eye for detail and quality. If you think you have what it takes, then show us what you’ve got!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all expertise levels are progressive, up to date and adequate to handle all tasks while maintaining high standards of quality and efficiency
- Manage, deliver effective upskill training, coaching and develop team members.
- Analyze, validate and recommend work estimates and benchmarks for Service Level Agreements
- Constantly work with data-driven units to review and update performance metrics, generate periodic reports and identify opportunities for operational efficiency and accuracy
- Address technical and role-specific escalations
- At least 2 years of experience in digital publishing and/or rich media advertising
- At least 2 years of experience in a management, supervisory or training capacity
- Extensive experience in media post-production workflow, technologies and processes.
- Extensive experience with video editing and editing platforms (e.g. Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final
- Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Da Vinci Resolve, etc.)
- Skilled in Motion Graphics and Animation
- Experience in image editing, special effects, and 3D a huge plus
- Amenable to work in US working hours - Night Shift
- Amenable to work during holidays and to render overtime when needed
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Impassioned attribute in profession
- Artistic, Creative and Imaginative
- Knowledge in Data Gathering and Analysis
- Highly proficient in a Quality Assurance capacity
- Knowledge of the constructs and execution of training curricular
- Excellent command of English, both in verbal and written forms
- Strong coaching acumen for skill- and behavior-related objectives; certification would be a plus
- Ability to keep up with the latest trends, innovations, and technologies in the field of advertising and video-editing
- Knowledge in ad operations would be a plus
- BPO background would be preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave