The goal of the Subject Matter Expert (SME) is to empower every member of the team to succeed in the role they are assigned by forging and paving the right path towards excellence. They are tasked to define and enact the standards the company must abide by.
- Onboard, train, assess, and upskill team members.
- Define and document all processes, and address quality concerns at each step.
- Respond to technical alerts and escalations.
- Deliver projects that require expertise levels.
- Screen applicants to gauge competency and potential.
- Test trainees by creating goalposts and successive knowledge checks.
- Create training materials and implement training plans.
- Deliver effective coaching and performance improvement.
- Make sure all knowledge is centralized and easily accessible.
- Analyze processes and apply optimizations and improvements.
- Align all knowledge to all team members to follow through on successes and prevent failures.
- Be a role model of the company’s core values: agility, quality, and accountability.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital publishing and/or rich media advertising
- At least 2 years of experience in a management, supervisory, or training capacity
- Knowledge in working and building creatives with Celtra and Google/DoubleClick Studio
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator at least be at an intermediate level
- Highly proficient in a quality assurance capacity
- Knowledge of constructs and execution of training curriculum
- Knowledge in advertising operations is an advantage
- Knowledge in video editing would also be a plus
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Analytical mind, detail-oriented, and problem-solving aptitude
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Excellent command of English, both in verbal and written forms
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Able to map and document processes, and create flowcharts
- Amenable to work in the night shift
- Amenable to work during holidays and to render overtime when needed
- BPO background is a plus but not required
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator