Do you have a passion for advertising and data analysis? If you answered yes, then we want you to join our team! We are looking for a seasoned creative Digital Ad Trafficker to develop and implement online advertisement campaigns in order to increase brand visibility and achieve marketing objectives.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and versatile. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you!
- Use data to manage bids and budgets
- Use analytics to monitor ad performance
- Troubleshoot advertisements on web pages
- Utilize new features released by advertising platforms
- Optimize existing campaigns to improve conversion rates
- Study the success of ad campaigns in a native environment
- Communicate with clients to maintain customer satisfaction
- Design and launch advertising campaigns through digital platforms
- Determine which type of media is most useful for future campaigns
- Upload new advertising banners and administrative materials to ad servers.
- Report on the status of advertisements to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure deadlines are met with respect to the placement, distribution, and implementation of advertising campaigns.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience
- Knowledgeable in display, retargeting, and rich media advertising
- Flexible and can work with tight deadlines and changing environments
- Quick learner, analytical thinker and able to rapidly acquire and apply technical skills
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Knowledgeable in Google Ad Manager or other ad server
- Ability to work well with all levels of an organization
- Excellent client relationship & interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Office, and/or CRM tool
- Strong attention to detail
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.