We are looking for a Content Operations Specialist who will be responsible for ensuring that the content loads smoothly according to the standards of the client and maintains the online community as a safe and fun environment. Someone who is good in cultivating a strong community around a brand by promoting a great customer service and responds quickly to their inquiries and concerns. Also with a discerning eye for content, and an unfailing sense of integrity in dealing with unreleased material.
As a Content Operations Specialist you are assigned to:
- Monitor the quality of the daily content to ensure that the community ecological security and policies are being met;
- Evaluate content strategies of short videos, and contribute on deciding its content direction;
- Responsible for video moderation optimization, provides video collection/feedback, communicates with cross-function departments on Ecosystem Contents.
- Capture up-to-date trends in and out the application and provide suggestions to improve product function, operate direction and content creativity.
- Bachelor degree or above, proficient in English;
- 1+ year working experience in Internet-related areas, familiar with local users and culture, highly sensitive to social issues;
- Strong logical ability and familiar with office software, data processing or data analysis skills are plus;
- Good teamwork spirit, positive working attitude;
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to work well under pressure.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 2802 28th Floor Pacific Star Building
- Software Consultancy and Supply
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.