Traffic Coordinator | Pooling
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 2802 28th Floor Pacific Star Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The priority of this role is Trafficking: the vetting and routing of LOE 1-3 inMotion Requests to the appropriate Production team member. The Service Level Agreement that Agency West is held to states each Request is addressed within 8 working hours after submission. The Traffic Coordinator applies production templates, draws up schedules, and assigns tasks to resources, to ensure that production progresses efficiently through its different stages and completes on time. Then issues schedules to each member of the team and provides key dates for Requesters to review and approve work.
It is the Traffic Coordinator’s responsibility to keep everything running smoothly, despite the constant changes and demands of the agency. On any given day, the Traffic Coordinator will:
- Reach out to business partners to learn about the status of existing projects, and details about new projects coming into Agency West.
- Collect assets and delivery to WideOut for existing-files-for-update.
- Create a schedule for new jobs, and assign those tasks using inMotion.
- Reschedule projects based on new or changing priorities.
- Report to management about the current workflow, and communicate any possible issues due to volume, utilization, or work distribution throughout Agency West, Altair, and the Production Team.
- Work with the Procurement Department on invoicing, and possible additional costs due to rush fees, or unexpected deadlines.
- Post all commentary within the associated inMotion project.
- Route all estimates, printer’s proofs, and print specs to be signed/approved within inMotion.
- Arrange production meetings to review progress and re-allocate resources to keep production on schedule.
- Track time spent on a job by analyzing the timesheets completed by team members.
- Issue purchase orders to external suppliers at the time of the request.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in a related function is required
- Background in digital advertising, creative development or advertising operations would be a huge plus
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to communicate well with all levels within any organization
- Ability to work competently under pressure with minimal supervision
- Superior business and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Background in ad operations or digital field a huge plus
- Must be willing to work any shift schedule
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.