- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 2802 28th Floor Pacific Star Building, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The success of any digital ad campaign depends heavily on the strength of its producer - the Shift Supervisor is responsible for the successful launch of each campaign and the team that makes it happen. Similar to film, television, and news, this role involves
working with teams to ensure the overall quality of deliverables, monitoring workflow and timelines, as well as managing client expectations.
We’re looking for a Shift Supervisors that takes ownership of campaigns, is able to make sound decisions, and develops a thorough understanding of both client and internal needs. This requires adept project management capabilities, strong leadership skills, and client-servicing savvy. Digital advertising technology is also a great plus.
If you think you have what it takes and you’re looking for a progressive career in the digital advertising industry, this one’s for you.
- End-to-end management of each stage of the project life cycle
- Management of task queues
- Ensuring all tasks are completed on schedule and to spec
- Work schedule creation and supervision
- Ensuring resources are adequately equipped to perform
- Coaching and performance management of team members
- Create and coordinate initiatives to improve and maintain quality
- Learning all aspects of clients’ businesses and management of their expectations
- Creating and maintaining knowledge and process documentation
- Periodic reporting on the account and team performance
- Manage team productivity and attendance
- Create and update all relevant process documents
- At least 2 years’ experience in team and/or project management
- Excellent English (verbal, written and interpersonal) communication skills
- Strong leadership and work ethic
- Effective decision making and time management skills
- Client-facing experience is a big plus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.