- Ensures that KPIs of the brand are met.
- Monitors performance in key metrics of brand.
- Manages and has master access in Seller Center and all its features including order management, uploading of SKUs, updating of stock allocation, submission of promos, visual merchandising of online flagship store, and customer support.
- Partners with marketing Team to create marketing plan for major on-line campaigns.
- Creates plans and procedures on promos and stock allocation.
- Submits order requests to merchandising team daily and promptly processes it online when item is ready.
- Updates Merchandising team of SKUs at critical level, pending orders, and failed deliveries.
- Promptly supports customer inquiries via chat and comments, and uses canned responses according to brand guidelines as guide.
- Monitors advancements in E-commerce for opportunities and new ideas to improve our buyer’s on-line experience.
- Sets up initiatives to drive engaging customer experience for both site and retention.
- Gathers data and requests from various sources (e.g. site analytics, customers) and crystallize into concrete insights, opportunities, and road map enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline that understand the online landscape.
- At least 10 years’ experience in ecommerce industry of which 5 years in a similar capacity.
- Experience in handling premium brand is a huge advantage.
- Familiar with best practices for online marketing promotion and up-to-speed with the latest trends.
- Strong understanding of the consumer, e-commerce environment and competitive marketplace
- Solid business management skills with demonstrated financial acumen
- Excellent organizational skills, strong written and verbal communications skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership, inter-personal and people management skills.
- Energetic, team player, and adaptable to fast pacing of the digital landscape.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Relationship Management
- Analyzing Data
- Business Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- People Management
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
About Whiteplane Inc.
WHITEPLANE INC. The company is duly licensed and registered as an importer, distributor, wholesaler, and retailer of Dyson and Nutribullet products here in the Philippines. Dyson is a family-owned British technology company that designs and manufactures vacuum cleaners, hair blowers, bladeless fans and air purifiers. It prides itself in pioneering technology that solves problems others seem to ignore. NutriBullet is the original nutrient extractor, transforming ordinary foods into extraordinary nutrition making it the ideal tool for health-conscious individuals looking to power their exceptionally busy lives. VISION STATEMENT To become a company that combines action with passion towards the enrichment and improvement of the lives of our consumers and employees. We aim to become a major player in brand management of creative concepts in the retail industry. MISSION STATEMENT To satisfy the demands of the consumers while providing exceptional customer service. We aim to deliver outstanding global products to the Asian market.