Web Development Team Manager Trainee
- Manila, PhilippinesUnit 8B/2nd Floor, Dolmar Building United Nation Avenue Paco Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0025,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
White Label Services 2014 Inc. is in need of an office-based full-time Website Development Team Manager Trainee who will be responsible in undergoing a training program in order to become proficient in handling a team in optimizing, developing and designing our client’s website. S/he will be responsible in guiding the Web Development Team in handling client needs such as, but not limited to, website optimization, creation of mobile friendly and accelerated mobile pages, optimizing website load speeds, fixing of varied on page website issues, creating mockup designs etc.
We are also looking for someone who, apart from having suitable leadership and management skills, is also possessing the latest knowledge regarding website designing, development, and programming.
If chosen, working hours will be at 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Monday to Fridays, in our office at 2F Dolmar Building, United Nations, Paco, Manila.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a team of web developers in handling the client’s needs
- Manage and supervise work of subordinates on different projects
- Take responsibility and find solutions regarding issues and problems within his/her team
- Serve as a model employee to one’s subordinates
- Assess and compile monthly reports regarding project completion and team evaluation
- Collaborate with other team managers for a smooth workflow within the company
What We Offer:
- Fixed weekends off
- Great pay and benefits
- HMO (health card) provided upon regularization
- Secured tenure
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- A young, dynamic, fun and challenging working environment where employees voices are heard
- Updated with the latest web designing, development, and programming techniques and know-hows
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science. Information Technologies, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Has knowledge regarding on-site fixing and optimisation which includes, but is not limited to: website speed optimization, creation of accelerated mobile pages, creation of mobile friendly pages, etc.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in web designing/development, and managerial work
- Experience in SEO (search engine optimization) is an advantage but is not required
- Can work well with a team
- Keen to details as s/he will be double-checking the team’s projects
- Very good written and oral communication skills
- Required Language(s): English, Filipino
- Full-Time position(s) available
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Adobe Photoshop
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Project Management
- People Management
- Web Design
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.