Junior Web Developer | Office Based
- Manila, PhilippinesUnit 8B/2nd Floor, Dolmar Building United Nation Avenue Paco Manila, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0020,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
White Label Services 2014 Inc. is in need of an office-based full-time Jr. Website Developer who will be responsible for developing and designing our client’s website. He will be responsible for creating mockup designs, building a website, and constructing web pages that accurately reflect client identity. We are also looking for someone who, apart from having excellent design and development skills, also possesses good to excellent programming skills to be able to accomplish complex website requirements.
If chosen, working hours will be at 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays, in our office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop secure and user-friendly websites in different CMS, but mostly Wordpress.
- Translate complex Photoshop comps to clean semantic markup with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Collaborate effectively with the website development team.
- Understand clients’ goals and objectives in order to develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines.
- Ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Apply front-end and back-end functions and interaction to website elements
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies with regards to web development
- Work with the Web Development Team in providing solutions to website bugs and issues.
What We Offer:
- Fixed weekends off
- Great pay and benefits
- HMO (health card) provided upon regularization
- Secured tenure
- Paid sick and vacation leave
- A dynamic, fun, and challenging working environment where the employees' voices are always heard
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science. Information Technologies, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position but fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Solid understanding of graphic and web design principles including Web 2.0
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures.
- Flexible, results-driven, and a team player.
- Fast learner and has the ability to work with minimal supervision and efficiently meet deadlines.
- SEO knowledge is an advantage but is not required
- Applicants must be willing to work in, United Nations Avenue, Paco, Manila
- Very good written and oral communication skills.
- Required Languages: English, Filipino
- Full-Time position(s) available
Apply now and join our dynamic and growing team!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Computer Repair
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.