The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare and review Electrical Systems Design.
- Experience in construction design
- Conduct regular inspection to ensure all equipment and facilities are in excellent working condition
- Implement a preventive maintenance programs and undertake corrective maintenance.
- Enhance the property thru projects and building development.
- Evaluate and analyze security requirements to ensure safety and orderliness of the building. Recommend programs and actions plan to maintain and improve all facilities and services.
- Strictly implement policies and procedures and ensure all tenants meet their obligations on time.
- Monitor all safety programs to prevent exposure and decrease liability for the property
- Maintain good relationship with the building tenants, suppliers, and contractors.
- Respond to tenants’ complaints and inquiries expeditiously by leading the property management team and collaborating with internal departments.
- Monitors and review the operations of all service contractors and suppliers.
- Manage construction works and ensures that all guidelines are strictly followed. Provide project status reports to executive team.
- Track and communicate work request status and completion
- Prepare/review plans, estimates, the scope of works for various projects
- Secure necessary permits to operate and manage the building
- Provide regular reports to the Management on the status of property and facilities
- Perform other tasks related to the function.
- Licensed Electrical Engineer
- WIth 5 years solid experience in electrical systems design
- Experienced in construction
- Knowledgeable with property management and maintenance
- Experience of at least 4 years in property management
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Auditing and Compliance
- Cost Estimating Software
- Equipment Maintenance
- Project Estimation
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- Electrical Design
Licenses and Certifications
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineering
About WESTCO Electrical and Equipment Corporation
Your trusted solutions provider. A electrical engineering equipment and services company. VISION To be the trusted solution provider for the Philippine Electrical Industry MISSION We are a company providing professional electrical engineering services, equipment and consultancy as a solution provider for power system reliability and efficiency for effective energy cost management for industries and consumers. VALUES: Mastery Integrity Care Excellence