Field Training Supervisor
- San Juan, Philippines307, Grace Building Ortigas Ave. Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible in conducting training to all sales personnel.
- Conduct work with the sales team
- Take appropriate steps to build improved efficiency
- Monitor all Training-related activities
- Manage the development and administration of all training processes and systems
- Perform trending to ensure shifts in normal operating conditions are detected and corrected.
- Write, review and revise as needed applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) governing Training program.
- Maintain Annual Training Calendar and ensure compliance.
- Ensure critical procedures have appropriate mechanisms to demonstrate comprehension and understanding.
- Partner with other functional departments to coordinate training on new or revised procedures.
- Support all internal and external or regulatory inspections and audits.
- Ensure all training documents aare easily retrievable and accurate.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for functional area and ensure systems are operating within target.
- Graduate of any four year business course
- At least 2 years relative experience in training from a pharmaceutical company
- At least 2 years experience as a District Sales Manager
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Keen and attentive to details
- Highly organized
- Flexible and adaptable
- MS Office Proficient
- Possess a non-professional driver's license
- Willing to travel and do fieldwork
- Can start immediately
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 307 Grace Building Ortigas Ave. Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.