A Senior Social Media Specialist is responsible for representing the company across all social channels as the sole voice of the brand. The individual will provide expertise in enhancing online presence in all aspects of social media and social engagements. This includes creating and managing our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. In addition, the individual must ensure high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Keep up with cutting edge industry trends and tools that provides compelling content, efficiency and additional insights.
- Generate regular reports that measure key metrics such as followers, engagement, etc. and share with internal stakeholders as needed.
- Present clear, succinct, and actional reports for the Marketing Team and for all levels of the organization, including the CEO.
- Fine tune brand voice based on brand persona
- Create and manage Social content calendar aligned with Marketing campaign calendar
- Create and manage innovative and engaging social media campaigns consistent with brand and social strategy
- Diversify media mix of assets to increase engagement. Includes creating video animation with background music from still images using apps or websites
- Create shoppable links on social media posts
- Recommend to run ads on posts with high engagement. Identify demographic to target
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to optimize experiences throughout the acquisition funnel to drive conversions and lead generation
- Crosscheck marketing data form social media channels against Google analytics and Shopify data with a small acceptable margin of error
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks, and provide suggestions for improvement
Leave Credits upon regularization
13th Month Pay
Working Hours: 9am to 6pm Manila Time
- At least 5 years of work experience in a similar role within an e-commerce environment using Shopify
- Certification and proficiency with top social media platform like FB, IG, Tiktok, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Snapchat
- Comfortable working with different asset types Photo, Gif and Video
- Experience in using latest photo and video editing tools like Adobe, Figma, Invideo and similar apps
- Experience in Shopify apps that helps generate social media content from website and products
- Familiarity with automation and integration tools to improve efficiency
- Basic understanding and familiarity of current tracking methods such as UTM, pixel, cookies, tags etc.
- Ability to coordinate across different time zones and to work remotely.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and technical skills and the ability to make recommendations based on data insights.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable environment, balancing multiple priorities, and ensuring high-quality outcomes
- Strong work ethic and contributes a very professional attitude towards all aspects of work.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Digital Marketing
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Meralco Ave, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening