As an HR & Admin Specialist, you are accountable for several functions in the organization by acting as a strategic partner to the organization and our client partners, and you are an administrative and employee champion. You will advise our client companies on HR processes and procedures and assist in maintaining our organizations Administrative department.
What your responsibilities will be:
- You will be responsible for ensuring the proactive development, deployment, and maintenance of the Human Resources strategies, policies, and practices inside the company and assigned client companies.
- You will assist in all Human Resources sections (internal and clients) such as, but not limited to, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Labor Relations, Personnel Movements, etc.
- You will work closely with various departments both internal and external (clients), increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting the management to understand and implement HR policies and procedures;
- You will plan and organize the own tasks with responsibility, rigorousness, and adaptability based on the prior qualitative and quantitative objectives set by the Human Resources Manager.
- You will perform HR & Admin related tasks in line with the job holders capabilities as requested by the Head of HR & Admin.
- Research and implement employee engagement best practices.
- Responsible for planning and managing all company-wide events.
- Assist in conducting administrative hearings to objectively investigate findings or violations of the code of conduct and company policies.
- Helps to monitor the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's mission-vision and promotes companys core values.
- Monitoring and tracking of the housekeeping, security, asset, maintenance, and front office management.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and inventory supplies; order replacement supplies as needed.
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair and updating to building admin.
- Responsible for the renewal of company permits and licenses.
- Ensuring that the building and facilities are in compliance with health, environmental, and security standards.
- Updating office policies and procedures.
- Assist in preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases.
- Bachelors degree in Psychology, Human Resource Development Management, Accounting, or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar function
- Experience in Salarium software is an advantage
- Has in-depth knowledge of payroll and compensation and benefits
- Can facilitate queries and updates on SSS, PHIC, HDMF, and BIR
- Well-acquainted in all government-mandated forms and procedures
- Must be up-to-date on the trends in the compensation and benefits area for the employees
- Has initiative and very timely in submitting reports both to the management and to the benefits to avoid penalties
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave