WordPress Developer Operations Shift Manager DevOps
- Pasig, Philippines2nd floor Metrowalk Complex, Meralco Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- 100,000.00 - 130,000.00 PHP / monthPHP100,000.00130,000.00100,000.00MONTH
- Full time
About The Position
Our Member Company is looking for a WordPress Developer Shift Manager that will handle a group of talented individuals. You will be managing and building a team of WordPress Customer Support Agents, to help our member company deliver an outstanding support service to its customers. Constantly reviewing and adjusting processes to ensure the support team remains lean and effective. You will also act as an escalation point for the Customer Support Agents when they are having issues serving customers.
Day to day tasks and responsibilities involve:
- Championing and promoting the support service internally and externally
- Building a team of talented WordPress Customer Support agents
- Having regular retrospectives to ensure your team are motivated, and delivering to a high standard
- Keeping clients happy and delighted by meeting our target Net Promoter Score (NPS) scores.
- Constantly evaluating Customer Support Agents' tasks and responsibilities to ensure we are adapting, and overcoming new challenges.
- Being an escalation point for clients that are difficult or need extra support
- Supporting the Customer Support Agents in developing and maintaining documentation
- Staying very involved in day-to-day support operations, to ensure you are fully aware of common customer requests and complaints.
- Analyzing support data to ensure we are meeting overall support goals and using this data to improve customer support services
- Representing the Customer Support Agents in meetings with your manager.
- Also pitching new ideas & vision to upper management
- Working closely with the Head of Platform & Support to ensure our support service is profitable, growing and sustainable
- HMO Coverage
- Vacation & Sick Leaves Provided
- Yearly Bonuses
Position: WordPress Developer Operations Shift Manager DevOps
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Schedule: Night Shift
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Customer Service or I.T.-related roles.
- 2+ years in a management role
- 2/3+ years proven experience in WordPress development & management
- A team player who collaborates well within a multicultural team.
- A detail-oriented person with a passion to learn new tools and technologies.
- Perfect English communication both written and spoken
- Experience building websites using Elementor
- Lots of energy & enthusiasm
- Self-motivated & a keen problem solver
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.