- Write software codes - code new feature and enhance existing backend applications of the company.
- Document backend applications development and enhancements.
- Follow the development initiatives of the Software Supervisor and Senior Software Developers
- Provide inputs for possible software development coding standards and practices.
- If necessary coordinate with clients for software specification generation, provide system solutions to clients and solve easy customer problems.
- Offer final level technical assistance to Customer Support Group (1st level-SDG IT Support Staff, 2nd level-Systems Engineer/QA)
- Train the Technical Group (Installation and Customer Support) on new and existing software products.
- Offer technical assistance to non-technical units of the company.
- With a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- At least 1 year solid experience in software development using Node JS
- Experience in software development using Java is a plus
- Experience in software development using graphQL is a plus
- Knowledge in software documentation such as flowchart and pseudo code
- Experience in using MySQL and MongoDB
- Knowledge and experience in using Elasticsearch is a plus
- At least 1 year work experience in related field
- Has developed complex application using programming language the company requires
- Experience in handling large databases
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Ability to work independently and within groups
- Ensure software functions normally through software maintenance and testing
- Ensure that the software was designed efficiently and requires less resources
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience
- Strong Problem Solver
- Monitor software performance
- Strong Oral & written communication
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Panay Ave., South Triangle, Diliman Quezon City
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
About Webcast Technologies, Inc.
Webcast Technologies, Inc. (WTI) is an Information and Technology company known for innovation and integrated positioning solutions with the use of Global Positioning System (GPS), Geographic Information System (GIS), and Telemetry System. Our services include GPS Tracking System, Software Development, Mobile Application Development, among others. For 20 years, WTI has been helping companies from different industries track their valuable assets. Some of our clients include Shell, Petron, Chevron, Unilever, Coca Cola, Maynilad, Cemex, LF Logistics and KFC. WTI covers the whole Philippines with its main office located at 154 Panay Ave. Diliman, Quezon CIty and satellite offices in Batangas, Cebu and Cagayan De Oro. The software and GPS Tracking System we develop are custom- designed to address our client’s specific business needs. At WTI, we put premium to quality service. Our team of outstanding professionals reflects the company’s standard in providing excellent work.