Certified Securities Representative
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 months
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 21 days ago
- Financial Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2103 East Tower, PSE Centre, Tektite Building, Pasig, Philippines
- Passed SEC Certified Securities Representative Examination.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the related field.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
The Certified Securities Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting senior traders with execution and reconciliation of orders using Technistock Platform and PSE Tradex Platform.
- Opening new client accounts such as:
- Exchanging ideas with the research team.
- Executing orders for applicants' own clients.
- Coordinating with back office regarding clients' requirements.
Wealth Securities Inc. (WSI) is a leading stock brokerage in the Philippines and member of the Philippine Stock Exchange. It has ranked among the top 20 brokerages in the Philippines since its incorporation in November 1986. WSI caters to both retail and institutional clients in the Philippines and overseas. With over 25 years of experience in equity securities, its research team is often quoted in local newspapers and journals for their stock picks and coverage of mid-to-large cap stocks.