- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 25 days
- Recruiter responds
- 15% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Financial Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2103 East Tower, PSE Centre, Tektite Building, Exchange Rd., Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- With 5 years of working experience in Web Content Development.
- Familiar with NASDAQ ITCH direct data-feed protocol (TCP/UDP) and web design.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
The Web Developer will be responsible for the following:
- Remodeling our current website www.wealthsec.com.
- This will include stock market data (quotes, prices, volume, buyers/sellers, etc.).
- Data feed will come from Philippine Stock Exchange servers using the NASDAQ ITCH direct data-feed protocol.
- Designing a new module for selling different products (mutual funds, UITFs, other asset classes).
- Discussing with various counterparties that will be providing data content to our website during the initial phase of projects.
- Working with the current IT team to streamline all processes with front office and back office.
Wealth Securities Inc. (WSI) is a leading stock brokerage in the Philippines and member of the Philippine Stock Exchange. It has ranked among the top 20 brokerages in the Philippines since its incorporation in November 1986. WSI caters to both retail and institutional clients in the Philippines and overseas. With over 25 years of experience in equity securities, its research team is often quoted in local newspapers and journals for their stock picks and coverage of mid-to-large cap stocks.