- Generate Sales leads through high-level conferences and events
- Introduce Intelligent lighting to prospects.
- Assess warehouses and industrial facilities for intelligent lighting upgrades.
- Inspect customer facilities and gather information for lighting design studies and payback analysis and customer specific recommendation.
- Build customer-specific technical and commercial business cases for intelligent lighting and present such to prospects.
- Grow and achieve sales profitability targets.
- Identify and sell to key prospects, engineering and financial evaluators/recommenders and decision-makers.
- Conduct presentations and consultative selling activities.
- Prepare and present proposals and negotiate and close deals.
- Handle post-sales customer account management.
- Coordinate project implementation and manage 3rd party implementation partners.
- At least 8-years combined experience as sales person with tangible results;
- Experience in enterprise selling to C-level people with proven results;
- Fluent verbal and written English;
- Excellent networking skills;
- Willingness to work in foreign countries for 1-2 months at a time;
- Determined goal seeker, people person enthusiastic, resourceful, and has the ability to work independently;
- Ability and willingness to work in a mobile environment;
- Business or Engineering related degree (not required but preferred);
- Must have a driver's License;
- Must have a valid passport for at least 6-months;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Candidates from Insurance, Pharmaceuticals, Telecoms, IT, and Engineering industries are encouraged to apply.
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Marketing Communications
- Product Management
- Closing Sales
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.