- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 45% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- BS Electrical Engineering graduate with at least 2-years solid experience;
- Background in facilities Electrical Distribution System;
- Requirements Analysis;
- Technical Understanding;
- Documentation Skills;
- Safety management;
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD;
- Proficiency Visual Professional, Microsoft Excel, word, and powerpoint;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong Project management;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Plan and supervise the execution of intelligent lighting system and voltage control installation for both new and retrofit projects.
- Evaluate industrial and retail facilities for energy efficiency improvements, particularly in lighting, electrical power, and other products.
- Plan and execute energy efficiency equipment/product trials with customers.
- Manage 3rd party contractors
- Perform electrical data logging with the data logger.
- Monitor and gather, on regular basis KWH consumption and other electrical power parameters at various customers locations.
- Provide pre and post-sales technical support for company staff and customers.
- Manage inventory of company products.
- To provide assistance to the Company's consultants in servicing of its customers.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends, recommending actions.
- To provide expense monitoring and other costing support related functions.
- To coordinate meetings and discussions with partners, vendors, customers, and other 3rd parties.
- Work with client's personnel to implement energy efficiency projects.
- Provide first level support for IT office requirements.
- Serves as a technical mentor for sales people.
- Act as back up in-house facility engineer.
- To provide administrative support and fulfil other assigned task related to projects of the company.
Synerbyte Limited provides industrial and commercial customers with energy efficiency solutions with the highest savings, best-in-class technology, and immediate results. Our Intelligent Lighting System helps warehouses, cold storage, and industrial facilities cut consumption by up to 96%. Our smart energy controller is a microprocessor-driven energy optimizer for restaurants, retail, gas stations, and hotels, that reduces consumption by up to 12%. Synerbyte is also building an internet B2B marketplace designed to disrupt the logitics industry.