- Identify and qualify prospect, corporate customers through extensive online research and cold calling.
- Identify corporate decision makers in prospect and find a way to communicate with them and set presentation meetings.
- Update sales monitoring system on weekly basis.
- Gather weekly sales performance and date and prepare reports.
- Monitor progress of sales cycle and set meetings.
- Prepare and manage distribution of sales prospecting materials, letters, emails, SMS broadcasts.
- Encode and classify telemarketing lists.
- Maintain an orderly filing system.
- Prepare reports.
- Make travel arangements, hotel, flight bookings.
- Coordinate events and conferences, locally and abroad.
- Maintain marketing database and business cards.
- Provide in-house admin support.
- College Graduate with at least 2-years Telesales experience in a call center or alike;
- Excellent verbal English grammar, pronunciation and diction;
- Excellent ability to clearly articulate thoughts in English;
- Good rapport building and prospecting/probing skills over the phone;
- Creative and resourceful to achieve telesales objectives;
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.