- Quezon City, Philippines9030 Feria Road, Pook de la Paz, Old Balara, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Create check payments to suppliers and track payment terms
- Maintain that all billings and purchases to suppliers are paid on time to avoid late payment charges
- Monitor prompt payment discounts (if any) and recommend to Treasury.
- Post all transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Maintain vendor files and produce monthly reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good administrative skills
- Computer literacy and the ability to use various specialist applications.
- The ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Financial Reporting
- Attention to Detail
- Bank Reconciliation
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Accountancy [Tax Consultancy]
- Business Administration [Financial Management]
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 9030 Feria Road, Pook de la Paz, Old Balara, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Renewables / Environment
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.