Accounting Assistant | Payables
Waterkonsult Equipment and Services, Inc.
- Quezon City, Philippines9030, 9030 Feria Road, Pook de la Paz, Old Balara, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Ensure that all P.O. expenses incurred are properly and timely recorded, with complete documents attached.
- Process payroll on a semi-monthl basis by properly recording through the right classification and tagging according to cost centers.
- Keep an updated subsidiary ledger/monitoring log of expenses classified in accordance with the nature of expenses - inidcating the date, description fo the transaction, amount and reference number.
- Maintain orderly and accurate filing systems.
- Maintain vendor files updated - enter new or update vendor names and other data.
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good administrative skills
- Computer literacy and the ability to use various specialist applications.
- The ability to maintain clear and accurate financial records.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Financial Reporting
- Attention to Detail
- Bank Reconciliation
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Accountancy [Tax Consultancy]
- Business Administration [Financial Management]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Feria Road, Pook de la Paz, Old Balara, Quezon City, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Renewables / Environment
- 1 opening
About Waterkonsult Equipment and Services, Inc.
A pioneer in its class, Waterkonsult Equipment and Services, Inc. is the first name in Non-Revenue Water (NRW) Control and Reduction equipment and services among water utilities and is setting the standard in water technology solutions in the Philippines. Our state-of- the-art equipment and competencies are sourced from all over Europe, America and Asia, making it the country’s leading supplier of waterworks equipment. To adapt to the local environment and cushion the impact of high capex outlay per NRW works. Waterkonsult provides among others, production assessment, flow and pressure point measurements, pressure management, hot tap and line stop services, proper meter sizing activities, using its own equipment and personnel. Our services extend much more than our experiment manufacturer’s warranty. Our team of highly-trained technical experts can provide cost-effective solutions to operational problems of water utilities and other commercial establishments. Information on new products, technologies and updated industry practices are disseminated to friends in the industry. We exist to exceed our client’s expectations, taking pride in swift response and efficient service. The reason we are No. 1!