- Quezon, Philippines
- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Codes data for input to financial data processing system according to company procedures.
- Reviews, balances, and interprets computer reports.
- Makes corrections.
- Prepares and maintains audit work papers and account analysis on an ongoing basis.
- Helps prepare financial reports and spreadsheets as requested.
- Researches and analyzes property receivables as needed.
- Maintains an organized filing system for all accounting documents.
- Processes month-end reports and check for accuracy.
- Files or routes source documents after entry.
- Completes journal entries and required bank transfers.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned.
- Does Cost Accounting.
- Accounting Graduate
- Licensed CPA
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Experience in Peachtree / Sage system
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Time Management skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Report Writing
- Action Planning
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Processing Information
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 1240 EDSA , Balintawak, Balintawak, Quezon City, 1106 Metro Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.