Civil Engineer | Project Engineer
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 22 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 19 days
- Recruiter responds
- 11% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Construction and Manufacturing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- EDSA Balintawak, Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
- Great advantage if working in the same industry and has at least 5-years of related experience;
- Excellent in Project Management and Time Management;
- Eager to learn and passionate about the profession;
- Flexible and decisive.
- Develop and organize the project execution plan effectively.
- Handle and supervise multiple sites projects at the same time.
- Is able to Identify and quantify cost factors, such as time, materials and expenses.
- Can create and analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Is able to assess cost-effectiveness of projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Is resourceful and can easily recommend cost-saving methods to increase profitability without sacrificing quality and structural integrity.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, scheduling work and projects.
- Coordinate with respective people involved with the project.
- Always consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in planning stages and risk analysis.
- Compile and submit permit applications to government agencies verifying that projects comply with various regulations.
- Test building materials for use in particular projects.
- Provide cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project’s economic feasibility.
- Perform or oversee, surveying operations to establish reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
Wallcrete Company, Inc. is a subsidiary company of the Vazquez Group of Companies focused on construction and manufacturing of Vazbuilt patented prefabricated parts. Wallcrete is currently optimizing the way they work by hiring enthusiastic, hardworking and learning oriented individuals. As we grow, we aim to hire individuals with talent and passion. We need people who are passionate about their skills and open to the many opportunities, career learning and growth in the company. Join us and together let's build a greater YOU with Wallcrete.