Test automation Professional
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a minute ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 hours ago
- Computer / Network Security
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Remote, Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Worked with automation testing for a while and feeling confident in coding new tests;
- Preferably experience with Jenkins and TestNG;
- Managing code using GIT;
- BIG advantage if you have been working with any automation with mobile apps (not required - but if you have please mention it in your application)
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Analytical and able to identify sources of problem;
- Very important: attentive to details! If you haven't already done the Kalibrr test in it: please do so;
- Proficient English speaking skills.
Upon applying please include information about:
A. How long you have been working with manual and automated testing
AA. How much Java/JUNIT and Selenium-test scripting have you done (years)
AB. Have you ever set up your own Jenkins/Selenium-framework? (Yes/No)
AC. Have you ever done automation on mobile devices?
B. How long notice period do you have (or when can you potentially start)
C. Salary requirement
D. Please attach a code sample you have written (preferably for a public website) - maybe using a GitHub/Pastebin link or something
E. Contact details to a reference person we can email/talk to
We are offering an opportunity for a solid automation tester with an ability of understanding and handling issues in the platform. We have a fantastic (and fun!) team of IT-professionals in Ph and Ukraine who you'll be working (remotely) with.
Our ideal candidate would have experience working with both manual testing (this position is mainly about automation testing in the beginning) and with load testing, and potentially security testing.
The tasks would include:
1. Identifying improvement potentials in current automation framework/setup
2. Working with developing new tests on the front end of our product
3. Providing recommendations about how we can develop our product and system further, make tests better
4. Work with debugging (you will have a schedule when you are responsible to respond as to why a test has failed- and if it's a product issue; you will need to escalate it to developers to fix it; or if its an issue with the test case (which, of course we want to minimize false test failures)
As mentioned, you'll be working with a happy team who is willing to assist and help out in getting you on board and make sure you have a good time!
We are a digital agency working with providing services using mobile apps to our service providers while our customers booking using the website or the mobile app