- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a year ago
- Application deadline
- in 25 days
- Recruiter responds
- 4% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 5 months ago
- Logistics / Procurement
- Employment Type
- Office Address
- Finman Centre, Tordesillas, Salcedo Village, Makati, Philippines
- Code Ignitor and other Frame work
- Facebook, Paypal, Google, Twitter and other major services integrations
- Good sense of Object Oriented design, Database Design, API design
- Must understand "Hacker" philosophy
- Knowledge of Linux, PHP CLI, Repository SVN / CVN is advantages
- Managing our website and online content
- Build a strong online presence for the Company by creating attractive and effective business focused websites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Analyze business needs - website objectives, content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Build the operations end of the organization's websites and keep them running smoothly
- Integrate sites with back-end applications; migrating legacy applications to the Web and integrate Web sites with other computer applications.
- Perform daily administration of the organization's Web portfolio.
- Conduct regular contact with business stakeholders, management, and colleagues
- Conceptualize, design, code and launch new sites and improve existing ones, from layout to function and according to required specifications.
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible Web formats by using software
About Us: On the front, we are a pretty usual door to door, end to end delivery company but what you don't see is our greatest strength. We are probably the most advanced local pick up & delivery & company in the Philippines. The software that manages your packages was designed from the ground up to ensure the most efficient management of your pick up request and the delivery of your package. The software also puts YOU! our clients as it's top priority. We aim to make shipping a bliss and affordable again. A young, dynamic and visionary start-up that wants to disrupt the on-demand consumer market in the Philippines. vRush provides ultimate convenience to the doorsteps of the people of Manila through delivery services provided by a fleet of motorcyclists.