- Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of campaign and on-going retainers for VML Qais’ clients. He/she is accountable for the Project’s scope, schedule and budgets.
The Digital Project Manager is expected to be well-versed in the different types of Digital Projects (E.g. Social Media Campaigns, Application Builds, Mobile Builds, Outdoor Activations, etc) and is capable of coordinating different creative and operation roles in the agency to fulfill the campaign/product vision.
- Manage the complete project lifecycle’s scope, risks, schedule, budgets, quality and communications.
- Interface with Clients to ensure alignment to the project delivery and manage change.
- Ensure the accurate documentation and cataloging of the project deliverables.
- Traffic internal resources to ensure the timely delivery of the solution
- Select and work with vendors to ensure the timely delivery of the solution.
- Champion the quality of the solution.
- Champion VML Qais’ reputation and credibility in the client organization.
- Support the long term resource planning and milestones planning for different departments in the agency as required.
- Support costs and scope planning for business development activities as required.
- Mentor and Develop Project Executives under your care to become Project Managers.
- Be on the look-out for opportunities that can be referred to the Business Managers.
- Other duties as the Company may reasonably specify from time to time.
- At least 2 years in the field of Project Management in a digital agency or comparable organization;
- Strong understanding of:
- project lifecycles and methodologies
- a variety of digital solutions and processes
- quality processes and standards
- Excellent communication skills including ability to influence and communicate to all levels of stakeholders and senior management (internal teams and client organization)
- Proven experience in working with vendors
- Independent with strong leadership skills
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Preferably certified in Project Management (PMP/Prince2/CITPM)
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.