The Client Service Manager of Vitamin B Inc handles and manages assigned clients, ensuring that the execution of a project, from beginning to completion --- client briefing to client presentation to final artwork --- goes smoothly and efficiently. The Client Service Manager reports directly to the Client Service Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with various clients for and on behalf of the company's different teams, particularly strategy and creative teams.
- Acts as the consolidator of processes and requirements between the company and its clients.
- As a Client Service Manager, you will need to be closely attuned to the client's various needs. For example, if the clients ask for a 'pink elephant', you will need to know what questions to ask and how to handle such a situation. In this field, you will encounter clients of all personality types and industries--understanding what they want you to do is just the tip of the iceberg. With that being said, as a Client Service Manager, the idea of such a challenge excites you.
- Graduate of any 4-year college course with a major in Advertising, Marketing, or Business Management;
- Has 2-3 years working experience in an ad agency in the following roles: advertising, project management, and client servicing;
- Is experienced in successfully executing campaigns (you don't fall apart when things go wrong);
- Can multitask efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment (you prove that juggling is not just a skill reserved for performers or clowns);
- Possesses people skills to tactfully and firmly manage people and lead multiple projects;
- Has keen eye for detail and a knack for schedules and organization (Google calendar is a close friend of yours and not just an acquaintance);
- Has excellent writing and verbal communications skills;
- Has excellent analytical skills;
- Can act in a professional manner while being able to think creatively and outside the box (you may look like a 'no shenanigans' kind of person, but your mind is definitely wired for something clever and creative);
- Is a team player who is proactive, punctual, and organized while also able to 'go with the flow';
- Is intuitive, curious, creative, energetic, and fun-loving (to you, a lively environment full of ideas is inspiring);
- Possesses a passion for the fields of marketing and design.
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Performance Bonus
Kemampuan yang dibutuhkan
- Creative Thinking
- Presentation Skills
- Brand Management
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Business Management
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- Philippine Stock Exchange Centre, Pearl Dr, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Branding & Design
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.