We are seeking a full-time Digital Content and PR Specialist to join our dynamic creative agency. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the management and execution of our internal and client social media strategies, public relations campaigns, content creation, ad placements, distribution, engagement, and analytics reporting. This is a fully remote position with a fixed schedule, however, there may be occasional requirements for physical meet-ups and face-to-face client meetings. This is an exciting opportunity to grow with our company and shape our digital content and PR strategy.
- Develop, implement, and manage social media and public relations strategies for our agency and clients, aligning with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Monitor, listen, and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Design and implement social media and PR campaigns, ad placements, and distribution strategies to increase brand awareness and drive engagement.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Collaborate with the Chief Creative Officer and other team members to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews, providing actionable insights.
- Handle public relations communications, press releases, and media inquiries to enhance brand reputation and visibility.
- Analyze social media and PR data, generate monthly reports, and suggest recommendations for improvements.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, New media, or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Specialist, PR Specialist, Digital Content Specialist, or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and other social media best practices.
- Experience in developing and implementing social media and PR strategy and ad campaigns.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Excellent multitasking skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Proficiency in using social media software to monitor social media conversations.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Content Writing
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media Management
- Market Research
- Content Marketing
- Public Relations (PR)
- Mass Communication [Advertising]
- English [Creative Writing]
- Marketing Communications
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Unit 201 Puno Bldg. #47 Kalayaan Avenue, Brgy. Pinyahan
- Advertising/Creative Content Production
- 1 opening