Marketing Staff | Manila
- Manila, PhilippinesEspaña Boulevard , Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assure competitiveness of the product, promo, place of distribution and price of marketing.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.
- Graduate of Marketing, Mass Communication, Business Management, or any business-related course
- With outstanding academic and extra-curricular achievements
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in creating and managing project plans for various marketing and event activities is an advantage; Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Must be proficient in computer applications such as Microsoft Office. Knowledge on SAP is an advantage.
- Must be willing to work around Manila (Sampaloc, Taft, Recto)
- (1) Full-time position available
(This is not a sales position. Those who are interested in sales may apply directly with our sales groups.)
FRESH GRADUATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- España Blvd, Sampaloc, Manila, 1008 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 0 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.