Software Engineer (JAVA)
- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 14 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 4th Floor King's Court II Bldg., Chino Roces Ave. cor. Dela Rosa Street, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
Experience: You have at least 5+ years experience in Java web application development and at least 8+ years in core Java development. You also have 2 years of expreince in XML and JSON. You have also been exposed to server technology stacks such as Java/Java EE. You have working experiencec in designing database scheme and creating DDL/DML.
Technical Expertise: You have demonstrated high level of proficiency in devloping Rest web services. You also have shown expertise in Java, Struts, Services Oriented Architectures, and MVC frameworks. You have demonstrated ORM experience Like Hibernate, JPA, ibatis/myBatis.
Resilience: You don’t crack under pressure when given the task to manage tough hiring goals and tight deadlines. You just know how to focus, perform, and outexecute the competition.
Communication Skills: You can comfortably relate and level with professionals across various teams in any organization.
About your Role
- You will be playing a crucial role in driving the innovation and evolution of Virtela systems and tools
- You will be working directly with our networking engineers and product team pros as well as developers who are experts in the industry
- You will be working within the acrchitecture team to develop new tools and create proof of concept using the latest and greatest technologies in the domain
- You will research and solve application issues on critical production applications.
- You will work on every level of the stack – frontend to backend, and everything in between
- You will collaborate with the software architect in ensuring plans and identified solutions meet business needs and expectations
About the Perks
You will play a crucial role in contributing to a Global Fortune 100 company.
You will be given a highly-competitive compensation and benefits package.
You will have access to learn about our unmatched technologies within the telecommunications and networking industries.
You will be part of an organization that develops employees and promotes real work-life balance.
Virtela is part of the NTT Group, the world's largest telecom company with over $130B (USD) in revenue, ranked #32 on the Global Fortune 500. NTT Group has 200,000+ employees around the world.
Virtela is the smart alternative for enterprise networking and virtualized IT services and offers the opportunity to work with the most advanced technologies and talent around the world in serving our global enterprise clients.
Are you passionate about solving challenging problems, making a real impact and building something big? Joint the Virtela team today.