- Responsible for developing and maintaining Sales activities in his assigned outlets/areas in order to increase the flow of VFI products through the institutional accounts, i.e. Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes, and thus achieve established sales budget.
- Develops institutional accounts and transacts with pertinent customers to improve market positioning and ensure 100% achievement versus target.
- Implements product sampling, food tasting, and other approved promotional activities.
- Candidate should be a graduate of any 4-year course (preferably business related)
- Preferably with Key Accounts selling experience and know how to drive (with valid Driver’s license RC # 12)
- Able to demonstrate innovation and good judgment; has sufficient problem solving and decision making skills
- Has the ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies
- Can work well under pressure, has professional conduct and strong communication skills
- Honest and highly trustworthy
“A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE AWAITS THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE"
About Virginia Food Inc.
A globally competitive food company providing consumer and industrial markets with value-laden quality products and services.
Virginia Food, Inc. (VFI) is engaged in the manufacturing, distribution, and selling of processed meat products. A local company based in Cebu, it caters to consumers and patrons nationwide. VFI is the maker of the Virginia, El Rancho, Winner, Champion, and Australian Brands of canned goods and frozen processed meat.
As a company, VFI recognizes its employees as its prime clients. We continually strive for the development and growth of individual capabilities. Come and be part of our growth!