- Guiguinto, Philippines2F UPRC1 Bldg., Guiguinto, Bulacan, Philippines, Guiguinto, Bulacan, PhilippinesGuiguintoBulacanPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Execute and prepares daily cash advances, bank reconciliation, administering bank transfers.
- Reconciliation of various accounts.
- Reporting of banking transactions.
- Check, inspect and verify daily cash transactions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking, or euqivalent
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Adept in handling Check Voucher, Cash Advances, Bank Reconciliation, Schedule of Employee Advances, and other related payable duties as assigned
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Preferably with knowledge in SAP Business One
- Willing to work from Monday to Saturday.
- SAP Business One
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliation
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.