- Naga, PhilippinesNaga, Cebu, PhilippinesNagaCebuPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Ensures production plan is updated based on forecast order for reference.
- Checks and ensures on time preparation and issuance of production plan result.
- Verify accuracy of inventory prior to order preparation.
- Thoroughly review delivery schedule against production schedule.
- Monitors the actual expenses on purchases of material versus company budget.
- Checks all the delivery receipts and invoices against the purchase order and updates it to the material monitoring report.
- Prepares production update and status reference for material checking.
- Monitors stock volume stock of materials.
- Coordinates with QA and production regarding the status of parts regarding deliveries other production issues.
- Communicate with Production and Quality Control Section on critical materials.
- Monitors incoming and outgoing deliveries based on the Production Schedule.
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of necessary production reports on a regular basis.
- Provides administrative support related to employee’s attendance and HR related queries.
- Minimum of one year experience in production settings.
- Experience in feed mills production preferred, but not required.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A team player, can work under minimal supervision.
- Strong a sense of accountability, and with initiative.
- Organizing and Planning
- Report Writing
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.