- Maintain sufficient familiarity with the operations within the manufacturing plant and warehouse, to include required documentations and constant communications/interface with other departments.
- Assists the Logistics Manager and Logistics Supervisor, all necessary preparations, coordination and operations, including monitoring and reporting of incoming and outgoing products, raw materials and finished goods.
- Assists the Logistics Manager in preparation of Delivery Receipts posting n System Application Products (SAP) and Finished Goods monitoring in timely and efficient manner to achieve your team objectives and KPI, as determined by Logistics Manager.
- Assists other department in different location in posting DRs in SAP system.
- Working closely with the Raw Materials and Finished Goods Checkers to ensure daily reports and monitoring are submitted to all concerns.
- Responsible for posting the Raw Materials Reception in SAP GRPO.
- Responsible for updating the DR monitoring and tracking all received DRs from the trucking/logistics partners.
- Responsible for assisting other departments in providing requested documents i.e. DRs, weighing slip/truck scale, etc.
- Maintain sufficient familiarity, including minimum required relevant experience, in enforcing prescribed safety procedures in accordance with the standards of the company.
- Submit himself to company or client prescribed training or testing to his position or nature of functions or project/site assignment.
- Responsible in establishing a wholesome, professional ad effective working relationship with company personnel.
- Comply with and observe all company rules, policies and quality and safety procedures.
- Perform other duties related to his position as assigned by the Logistics Manager.
- Holder of at least vocational diploma/ short course certificate is preferred
- Preferably 1 year of experience in Warehousing, Logistics an advantage, but fresh graduates may also apply
- Strong communication, records management, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
- Service orientation, outstanding interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work independently
- Organizing and Planning
- MS Office
- Analyzing Data
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Warehousing Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Cagayan de Oro, Northern Mindanao, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.