- Responsible for creating print and online graphics
- Design materials for collaterals, marketing, website, and social media.
- Responsible for on-time and on specification design and creative visualization, layout, editing and manipulation of all branding and product requirements.
- Graduate of Multimedia Arts or related graphics design course
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator is a must
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite is a Plus
- Excellent oral and written English communication skill
- Submission of updated portfolio is required
- Willing to work in Makati
- Willing to learn and be trained.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Data Visualization
- Adobe Photoshop
- Presentation Skills
- Adobe Illustrator
- Print Design
- Fine Arts [Art Education]
- Diploma in Web Design & Animation
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Multimedia Arts
- Interactive Entertainment & Multimedia Computing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.