- Responsible in coordinating all activities related to the preparation, production and control of food items.
- Coordinates with the senior cooks and participates in the food production.
- Establishes and maintains high standards in food quality and equipments by strong impletation pf existing and new policies and procedure.
- Performs spot checks on deliveries and purchases on a regular basis.
- Supervises and oversees staff performance.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition/ Food Technology/ Hotel and Restaurant Management/ Culinary Arts or equivalent
- Preferably Male, not more than 35 years old
- Atleast 3 - 4 working expereince in the related field
- Knowledgable in menu costing and pricing and all aspects of kitchen operations
- Excellent leadership and people management skills, able to work with people at all levels in the organization
- Amenable to work beyond working hours, on holidays and rest day when necessary
- Can start asap and be assigned in Makati City
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 7503 Via Mare Bldg. Bagtikan st., San Antonio Village, Makati City, Bagtikan st., Brgy. San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.