- Over - all in - charge of the day to day operations of the production area, purchasing department and central warehouse.
- Ensures that daily requisitions from the outlets are delivered on time.
- Controls food cost by minimizing spoilage, utilizing food surplus and portion control.
- Adheres to the FIFO (first -n, first -out procedure).
- Ensures that quality control procedures and food safety standards are well implemented.
- Supervises accuracy and costing during month - end inventory
- Candidate must be a graduate of a Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition/ Food Technology/ Hotel and Restaurant Management or equivalent
- Preferably Male, 30 - 35 years old
- Atleast 4 years of working experience, preferably in the food industry
- Knowledgable in various cooking procedures, menu testing and development, recipe quantification, ingredient usage loss, quality and inventory control.
- Knowledgable in preparation of daily and weekly production plan and forecast, audit procedures and processing of government permits and licenses
- Able to comply with GMP, HACCP and SSOP requirements
- With good people management skills and can work under pressure
- Amenable to work beyond working hours, on holidays and restday when necessary
- Can start asap and be assigned in Makati City
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 7503 Via Mare Bldg. Bagtikan st., San Antonio Village, Makati City, Bagtikan st., Brgy. San Antonio, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Beverages
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.