- Own & deliver hiring for the assigned roles by managing multiple requisitions at any given time, formatting and posting optimized job descriptions
- Proactively network and source candidates through multiple of channels including but not limited to, job portals, referrals, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), online groups, forums, communities, etc.
- Exercise independent judgment regarding the technical and non-technical competencies of prospective candidates in order to make recommendations to the hiring manager and management of both local and regional during the selection process
- Ensure consistency in recruiting processes including develop pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate, and manage through measured results and reporting
- Track and prepare metrics on recruiting success for regular weekly hiring update as well as monthly hiring report
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new processes to deliver quality results.
- Partnering with hiring manager to build effective sourcing, assessment, identifying, screening, closing approaches with an ability to manage candidate compensation expectations, competing and exploding offers ‘on budget’ refer to the current salary band through a deep understanding of return on investment and assisting through the onboarding of new personnel.
- Develop a deep understanding of the culture of Verint Indonesia, and represent the company accordingly with candidates and in the market you’ll exude infectious passion for all things Verint Indonesia.
- Acting as an advocate for both the hiring manager and the candidate, encouraging them to build strong and trustworthy relationships with each other
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates
- Bachelor's Degree in any related fields
- Minimum of 6 years of recruiting experience (preferred IT company and/or Agency Recruiting)
- Accuracy and the ability to follow through, capable of working independently in a high volume on budget, dynamic and deadline-oriented situation.
- Must be technically savvy and have a high learning agility.
- Strong understanding of technical requirements; deep sourcing skills and excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Hands on experience in contract, permanent, contract to hire positions.
- Excellent communication and strong negotiation skills
- Creative problem-solving skills in a dynamic environment
- Must have demonstrated high volume recruiting experience.
- Must have prior experience in an Applicant Tracking System
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Interviewing and Hiring
- Applicant tracking system software
- Employee Relations
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 26, Menara Batavia, jl.K.H Mas mansyur Kav 126, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.