Application Developer - EMPro
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia26, Menara Batavia, lt. 26, jl.K.H Mas mansyur Kav 126, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaCentral JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
An Application Developer is a role which requires the individual to take a holistic view and be engaged throughout the application development lifecycle. This may sometimes require building relationships and interacting with individuals outside the team in order to ensure the EM Professional application features will meet its business goals. The Application Developer will typically work with Enterprise Application Architecture and EM Professional Product Engineers on particular features, project managers and team leaders for release planning
- Work with Enterprise Application Architect to define, document, and communicate a coherent application feature design
- Ongoing evaluation (test) of feature design – proactively work with others to identify issues or potential risk areas with the architecture (performance etc…)
- Evaluate whether implementation tasks meet feature requirements and work with Enterprise Application Architect to ensure it does
- Develop features using best practices and ensure it fits with the architecture for the EM Professional solution
- Ensure the right work is being done, work with Enterprise Application Architect to know that application qualities like throughput, capacities, security & performance will be sufficient
- Support and provide input to development tools, environment and 3rd party software selection
- Ensure design and implementation work meets the stakeholder’s requirements
- Prioritise and resolve technical problems
- Support departmental and team initiatives
- A minimum of 3 years of proven success in implementing and designing features within enterprise level solutions is essential.
- Evidence of solving cross-functional technical problems with moderate levels of complexity is essential.
Experienced in some of the following areas:
- Technologies used by call centers, CRM, BPM, workflow analysis/workforce optimization is essential.
- Aligning feature development with business initiatives and corporate roadmaps is essential.
Skills and experience required:
- Agile development approaches including automated software testing is essential.
- Strong development experience using OO languages, web technologies and web services e.g. Hydra, and database technologies is essential.
- Experiencing using industry proven architectures and designs is essential.
- Experience of developing high quality, secure and performant solutions against functional and non-functional requirements is essential.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 26, Menara Batavia, lt. 26, jl.K.H Mas mansyur Kav 126, Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.